T. Tony Cai
Dorothy Silberberg Professor
- Dorothy Silberberg Professor of Statistics, Department of Statistics, The Wharton School.
- Professor, Applied Mathematics & Computational Science Graduate Group.
- Associate Scholar, Department of Biostatistics & Epidemiology, School of Medicine.
- Editor, The Annals of Statistics, 2010-2012
- Associate Editor, The Annals of Statistics, 2004-2009
- Associate Editor, Journal of the American Statistical Association, 2005-2010
- Associate Editor, Statistica Sinica, 2005-2011
- Associate Editor, Statistics Surveys, 2006-2009
- Editorial Board, Frontiers of Statistics book series, 2009-present
- Guest Editor, Statistica Sinica Special Issue on Multiscale Methods
- Guest Editor, J. Nonparametric Statistics Special Issue for the Inaugural IMS-China International Conference
Honors & Awards:
- Medallion Lecturer, Institute of Mathematical Statistics, 2009
- The 2008 COPSS Presidents' Award, Committee of Presidents of Statistical Societies.
- Fellow, Institute of Mathematical Statistics, 2006
- High dimensional statistical inference
- Nonparametric function estimation
- Large-scale multiple testing
- Wavelet methodology and applications
- Functional data analysis
- Statistical decision theory
- My sister Tianxi
- My mathematical genealogy
- My colleagues and our students
- Some websites for wavelets and statistics