Follow the links below to get the the home pages for
the courses that I teach in the Wharton MBA program.
- Welcome to Wharton sample
- This is a sample lecture, related to topics that we cover
in Statistics 603 during the August pre-term. The data sets used
in this sample are:
- Statistics 603
- This is the August pre-term course. It covers
basic descriptive statistics and the foundations
for statisical inference (standard error and
- Statistics 604
- This is the accelerated version of Statistics 603.
Same content, but covered more quickly. It is also
taught during the August pre-term.
- Statistics 608
- This is the waiver preparation course taught the
last week of the August pre-term. It covers the
material of Statistics 621.
- Statistics 621
- This is the required statistics course that covers
regression analysis and related ideas (analysis of
variance and logistic regression. It is taught during
the first half of the fall semester (Q1).